Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Sunday 29 May 2011

Something..



   Hey blog!! Good to see ya..and write on yaa!! So..today I'm gonna talk bout something..about 3 days ago, me and the whole family went to my aunt's house in Perak. Things look diifferent, my cousin Abg.Hakim was really really big..i can't believe he grew up so fast...he grew a beard too! LOL We stayed for a night at their house. We ate a lot during our 3 days visit there, plus..my uncle married there. We need to get some things ready such as dresses, the wedding cake, the wedding accessories.. And gather up all our family members to go to my uncle's wedding ceremony. On the afternoon, all the family members have reached my aunt's house. Everyone got prepared for the bridal party, and we set off on the evening wearing purple-pinkish-white (whatever colour it is) dresses. Everyone tailed my aunt's car to the bride's house for the wedding ceremony. We reach there about 10 minutes later, and I'm the camera girl!! yay!! my uncle gave his camera to me so that I could take pictures of his wedding..okay, the food there..I'll TELL YA WHAT IT WAS!! IT'S WAS PURE DELICIOUS!! I love the taste of the soup they had there..i could tell that they've put in enough spices.And the meat that goes with the soup really melts me! The meat was absolutely soft and I've never tasted any meat that's as soft as that! Really good..then my uncle also had a plate of that soup..and wow!!!! I caught my eye on the part of the meat he's holding..he's got the biggest piece! full of soft irresistable meat!!! He ate that piece of meat..but..HE DIDN'T FINISH IT!!  I think he can't finish it coz it's really big..after he left the table, I took his plate and chew on his big meat!! it was soo....goood!!!!!

Me,my sisters My mom,my dad,my cousin my uncle and the new aunt


I told you it's really big!!
Yummm...



I stole it from my uncle!!!LOL
 Okay, after the wedding everyone head home..and everyone's tired! Me and my family went to our homestay and stay there for 2 days..huhu..owh!! I almost forgot, on the second day of our visit before that evening..my dad wants to go and visit Kellie's Castle! So..me and my sisters and my cousin went to Kellie's Castle. That castle was old and abandoned and the building was incomplete,and it's a bit dangerous coz there's a lot of dark passage ways and there's a deep dark dungeon, and the rooms there freaked me out! People believed that the castle was HAUNTED..so we have to watch our mouth when walking through the mysterious corridors.My sister thinks that there's no such things as ghosts..and she didn't really watch her mouth ..until we entered an empty room known as Helen's room..(Kellie's daughter) The room was actually creepy, after we've read the information and notices on the walls..my sister had the goosebumps! She wouldn't dare to say anymore words about the ghosts because she have read something on the wall of Helen's room that says something about tourists mostly saw a little girl wearing a white dress that peeps beside her doorway. BHRHRRR..scary..then we keep walking up the stairs and we had reached the top of the castle..it was really high up!! We can see the highways ..the little cars..LOL everything! My mom was scared of  heights, so she wouldn't wanna go up there.After all of us were satisfied with our visit, we went down the stairs and cross the moat and finally..to the ice cream stand!! haha..we ate a few things there..then, we hop aboard and gone back to my aunt's house..
Kellie's Castle


                                    
                            The Mysterious Corridor
                                      
                                    
                                      The tree looks like a bear..look closely!

  Owh and during our visit, I found a new cute singer!! Cody Simpson! He's an Australian..and I bet he's good enough to go against Justin Bieber! Cody's awesome...I LOVE THIS GUY!!

Bye..that's all what I'm going to say, see ya soon..and don't forget to leave a comment..I hadn't seen a single comment on my posts these days..kay? COMMENT!!!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer