Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 26 May 2011

Friends and Humiliation

 yeah hello there..IT'S ME!!! Hehe..I love hostel so much..it's fun and sometimes..you gotta watch out for your friends' attitude and behavior! I could hate that place sometimes coz some juniors didn't really respect me or show some politeness while lining up to take the plates when it's dinner time. You know..at my school, I 'm an evening student. So, I usually come back from school to hostel at 6:30 pm. You know what? Even if I'm early while lining up for the food, those cold-hearted juniors had booked their place in the line earlier in front of me..and that's the worst part..they said their friends have booked in their place in front of me..and LOTS of them were in front of me!! Suddenly , all the plates were finished! I have no plate at all..but I'm really really surprised to see the juniors behind me holding plates in their hands!! And they've also booked plates for themselves! WHAT SELFISH JERKS THEY WERE!! and guess what? I turned out to be the last in line..and I had my dinner at 7pm. What a SAD day!
 Today, it's really a happy day! But I have problems too..I need to memorize the sentences for a public speaking competition ! But the problem is.. Sir Farizal was absent today! so he didn't have time to give me the title for my public speaking essay..i really really need it to participate after the holidays! Teacher Chu Hau Tan walked into my class this evening..so I asked her for Sir's phone number..then she asked me for a paper so she could write the phone number. After I found a piece of paper..i gave it to her..so she wrote the number. When I came home this night, I felt really relieved because finally I have Sir's phone number. Next..I walked to the phone to call Sir to ask him about the public speaking thing..when I dialed the number..I could hear something like a person picking up the phone..so I said ,Hello! then..the person on the line said, Hello! Hello! Hello! and it sounds like a Chinese lady..then the person hung up.hmm...I wonder why Sir sounded so..lady like?? I mean..it sounds like a lady! I'm not saying Sir sounds like a lady..but it's sounds like a REAL lady! I thought to myself..is it even Sir's number?? or maybe Sir didn't want to talk with anyone..and passes the phone to a lady..because he think it was a prank call or something? hmm..weird! Then I called the number again..and guess what..that Chinese lady's voice was actually a real lady! IT'S TEACHER CHU!!! man..I 'm really really reaalllyyy surprised with that!! She gave me HER  number not Sir's number! Then both of us laughed..she said she had mistaken..coz she was actually busy with work..WHAT HUMILIATION!!! LOL!!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer