Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 20 May 2011

Sad and Awesome..

 Finally..I could write during a two weeks stay at hostel. Actually I can't go home this week, but I've gone Outing! haha, last week school was cool, especially on Teacher's Day! All the teachers looked so.. terrific! they were really happy to have the chance to play games and had lots of fun acting and singing on stage..and they were hilarious too! They make everyone laughed and smiled  all day long. Hahaha!! That is soo..me..I gave presents for my teachers..top 3 best teachers..I got one for my class teacher, Mrs Chu, and I made a gigantic card for my Sir Farizal..hehe..(sorry Sir, i don't have time to buy something 4 u) okay..that's the fun part.
   The sad part was about my cousin..God I'm reaally sad about my lil' cousin.. Al-Fatihah for my cousin Tunku Muhammad Nukman..that had passed away on Sunday. well..I'm facing the middle term examinations this week..so I don't really have lots of time to draw new comic pages..or anything..just need to study for the rest of the week. Okay WISH ME LUCK!!! :D

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer