Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 5 May 2011

OMG!!! ME ON STAGE???

Hello..finally i could update another post. Actually I can't go home this week,but what can I do??I have a dentist appointment and it can't be pushed away!! SO.. I PACKED MY THINGS AND GO HOME AND SAY GOODBYE TO ALL MY FRIENDS AT HOSTEL..TATA!!  It's fun at school , I've done many rehersals for the choir performance and my poem reciting performance on stage.Everything went great, the school had done some sports activities..and I'm the worst runner ever! but I could throw really far at put shot!! And my art teacher at school wants me to take part in a drawing competition on next Sunday , at SMK Ayer Hitam. That is good, I'm a bit excited at first coz I'm the only primary-secondary student that could draw really well. Then, I realized that the choir performance will be held on that day too!!Man what conflicts I had! what should i do next? Then I went to see the art teacher again to tell her about my performance,she said the contest will be held in the morning, but my choir performance is going to be in the afternoon,and I thought I'm going to make it in time to perform..I felt so relieve at that time.
Until then, my English teacher, Sir Farizal.....told..me..to..go..to..school...in...the...morning...to see him and practice for my poem performance! AAWWWW MY GOSHHHH!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOWW!!! Then..I don't know what to do..I practised reaaalllllyy hard for the choir and poem performance..but i reaally love drawing! Which one should I choose????? Draw??Sing on stage??? AAWWWW!!! IT'S HARD BEING ME!!! I asked my mom, she agreed with the decision of me going with the choir performance..well I practiced really hard and i think i should go with my mom..HAHA!
  Tonite, my mom ,me and sisters are going to wait until 12 am to celebrate my mom's birthday! YAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU ALWAYS! she's gonna open a present from her friend that seems really awesome and valuable..i think.haha..alright, That's all for this time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... the great story... i think you should sing first.. i know you can do it... keep going huh... stay cool fellow....

Tunku Yusrina said...

HEHE.. just had a little difficulty bout this problem I'm facing..

Auni Icemint said...

come on dear.... sing with me... don't leave me alone there... i'll faint... :(

Tunku Yusrina said...

alright..i already choose to sing with you!

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer