Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 6 May 2011

Last Day

Hello, once again  and for the last time of this week I'm going to write..so you have to wait for another week to see my next posts  ..huhu. Today, me, my sisters and my mom are working hard managing the house. My mom cooked spagetti for today, her spagetti was totally awesome..you should taste it..it's way different than all the other spagetties, it's not Carbonara nor Bolognese, it's her secret recipe! We did a lot of cleaning, we weeded and watered the plants, washed the clothes, fold the clothes, ironed the clothes, packed all my clothes!! and lastly, mom's out of spagetti and she told me to buy it at the supermarket behind our house.so she gave me an RM 50 and I brought along my sister Nini..and we bought 3 packs of spagetti for mom..then we spend the money and shop shop shop!!! Nini was driving me crazy, she's really happy with her new Naruto " Deidara " plushy that we bought there. And then we went home , I helped my mom and I went upstairs to pack all my things to go back to hostel..hostel..hostel.!! My friends there would be happy with the spagetti that I'm bringing..okay, I'm going now, leaving ..alright, just wish me good luck for my performance,and hope that I will bring more good news! Okay, I'm leaving now..bye!

1 comment:

Ariieya said...

sorry bout the first comment, i erased it. oh and can try chatting at my blog? and try using these codes, thanx
Gigimon - =8D
impmon - =8S
Dracomon - =8P
Gabumon - =8O
deltamon - DEL
alphamon -ALP
Dorumon - DOR
Agumon - AGU
Hawkmon - HAWK
lunamon - LUNA

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer