Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 5 May 2011

It's My Mom's Birthday!!!

My mom is now 45 years old!!! OMG! Happy Birthday mom!!! And I'm sorry for not getting you anything coz I can't buy anything that's cool at the school store. Man..the school doesn't even sell toilet papers. Alright, we don't have plans for today.. first ,mom took me to the dentist for my dentist appointment, then guess what?? My colourful braces was replaced with a white one! And it's cool too..wow!! Now I can smile with a solid white smile on my face!! LOL!
Next..were planning to get a pizza at Pizza Hut.I wonder what would mom order?well..I'll write again soon..

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer