Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 3 June 2011

Great Day!

Whazzup..it's Nina! So you've seen that my blog had been re-designed and I made the background with my computer..pretty neat huh? and the shoutbox..well a little problem with that..but if you see the shoutbox blocking something you can just click on my Pyromon (that blue monster that's on the right)  so the shoutbox will fix itself on the right.
    Okay, so how's your holidays?? well mine was not really great and not really bad! Today,we spent a little family time at the supermarket in Jitra (Aneka). Mom ,my sisters and I went there to watch a movie, we got inside and line up to buy the tickets. After that,we went for a quick lunch at a nearby stall.
   Well?? have you ever wondered what kind of movie we've watched? Okay here's the picture..
It's a really great movie..an awesome movie.We've watched it in 3D!! Really funny ,thrilling, and adventurous! Gosh you gotta love pirates! I'm now in love with pirates!!! LOL
  After the movie, we stopped at this stall by the sidewalk called "Leko-Leko". Wow,the leko crackers were really crispy and they've topped them with many kinds of flavors too! It's rare and really delicious! It comes in 3 sizes S,M and L. It's affordable,really affordable..the small cup contains lots of crackers..and it's enough to make our stomach full! I ordered a medium sized one and mine was Cheese Mayo!! Mom ordered Crispy Chilly. All of us enjoyed ! Really good..here's the picture of what I ordered..
 This is it!! Looks really good right? Okay..after this, we went for a face treatment at Jitra also.Then after the treatment,we headed back to Leko-Leko!! Mom wants more..so does Nini! Then..we went home with full bellies..LOL!! That's all . DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! I'M DIEING FOR UR COMMENTS!

2 comments:

Ariieya said...

I've went to Aneka to watch a movie once, that was my first trip to a cinema. and it was really great, watching a movie in 3D, if i can recall, i've watch this movie called "thor"

Tunku Yusrina said...

well.. you've wrote about it on ur blog right? I've been to cinemas many times already..but this is the second time i 've watched a movie in 3D.

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer