Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 3 June 2011

It's Terrible!!

 Hey guys..I changed the song in my blog today, I really love Adam Lambert's song..well..some of it.
   Okay this morning was a disaster!! I woke up pretty late, my mom and my little sister, Niza was getting themselves ready for her ear check-up appointment at Alor Star. After I got out of the shower, I was picking my clothes from the cupboard..all of a sudden,Mom twists the doorknob of my room.I got panicked coz I was still in my birthday suit LOL...then, I ran to hide,but then I accidentally slipped on the water on the floor and a BOOM!!! I fell inside my bathroom...my mom got freaked out! and I closed the bathroom door quickly. It's a good thing I didn't break myself or the bathroom, but it was really painful!!! I got a few bruises on my legs and back and I've learnt my lesson not to hide anymore..but bring a towel with me.

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer