Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 24 June 2011

a really awesome time ..

 hey yal...it's me again! Today, mom's friend, Uncle Zamri from PTS Publishings came over to my house.And guess what?? My comic pages "2nd Life " wasn't rejected!! Such great news to hear! PTS Publishings gave me a book titled " Aku,Kau dan Sekolah" it's about a school life like my comic was about.

Know the characters ,The two main characters up there was Eliyana and Hanis, the others was Ken (upper right), Mr.Chu (bottom right), Wahidah (next to Mrs Chu), Mary (next to Wahidah), Rus (next to her), and Mok (the one on the left)

Owhhh it's really cool, he said I need to keep on drawing and send new comic pages to him..through email,or maybe post. But still I gotta remember to study too..it's important to study, I can't just stick with my carrier and forget about school!! I'm a teacher's personal assistance, so I have to balance my studies and drawings! Okay, I have to do a task for him. All I gotta do is to draw an icon for his book to be published in December, I have to draw many icons..characters with his trademarks. Plus, credits to me too...hihi!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer