Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 7 July 2011

Freakin' Awesome Surprise!!!

Hey people..finaallly i could get some peace from school, from angry teachers, from the angry spoiled brats that ruined people's lives etc..owh gawd, school had been really great since these two weeks.We've done lots of stuff. During last Saturday, the school held a "1 Murid 1 Sukan" marathon. Hostel kids have to run at this awesome peaceful place called Darulaman Lake,while others have to run around the school buildings about 3 times.
In the morning,we have to get up really early..at about 4:30 am. Then, all of us showered up and get ourselves dressed in our tracksuits. We had breakfast at 6 am, and after that people gathered at the main location at hostel to count all the dorm mates at 6:30am. Then, we headed to the bus stop to wait for the bus...there's two buses waiting when we get there, but one bus is for the girls and the other one is for the boys. Okay, the girls' bus can't fit all the girls..so some of them have to wait for the 2nd trip. I waited for the 2nd trip and finally the bus arrived at 7:30 am, I got on board with my friends and we set the wheels and blast off to Darulaman Lake!!
Everyone reached the place by 8:15am, and the run is going to start.We got off the bus and get our numbers ,then we ran. The place was crowded with students from different schools!! Chinese schools..Indian schools..Elite Sports Schools!! wow..there could be thousands of people running in the marathon. Okay..after a  round of running around the lake..each school got to their gathering place,and everyone was provided with food and drinks! I was feeling really lonely then I thought to myself.."Hmmm..I wonder if I could find a few old friends here?" All of a sudden..someone that looked really familiar came running to me..could it be??? OMG!!!OMG!!! I ran to her and I hugged her!! It's Farhah! yayayayayyayay!!!!! I screamed and lots of people looked at the two of us. I'm soooo happy!! I never thought I would meet her there, but what can I say? It's all according to plan....
The two of us kept talking about the differences of our schools and talking about old time memories during primary school..wow it feels like old times when I used to hang out with her. We bought Ice cream, Potato chips,100 Plus, and fish food..we're not eating the fish food, it's for the fish in the lake..okay and then we walk around the place talking about bla..bla..bla...We exchange coins..we line up for free noodles at the noodle stand for about half an hour!! It's so..long! And the weather was freakishly hot! My face burnt. Then we sat under a tree talking again..bla..bla..bla...suddenly this insane yet crazy bee kept on flying and buzzing around me and Farhah..then we moved about a few distances closer to my school's gathering spot..and yet, that crazy bee followed us! We ran to someplace further to rest our feet...then ,half an hour later we came back to sit under the tree. And guess what??? That bee is still there!! It's driving me and Farhah nuts!! How come only the two of us were the ones that the bee disturbed??? I'm not even doing anything to the tree!! Even Farhah..we were just talking under the tree..sitting on the grass. Why didn't the bee flew around the other students??why us?! Owh god..we walked again in the drying hot sun.
We saw many beautiful things..beautiful people with beautiful voices singing on stage with awesome school bands. wow..my school never had a band before..those school bands were really great, they're like actual performers. To me..they are PRO. It's actually a really happy moment for me and Farhah.  We hope we could meet again. The end..
Owh..and this other story was actually kinda sad to hear..it's sad to me.
Okay, my English teacher ..that Sir..he was absent all week long..why?? maybe it's because of the disease that he had..I understand his situation,but during last week..he was absent the whole week and that pops up a question mark inside my head. This week, he did came! so I was happy..He did came on Sunday..Monday..Tuesday..and so on..but that's also unusual ,because sometimes he takes a break for about 2 or three days..I know he's not feeling well, but he seemed quite okay this week. Then one night, Farah Nab talked to me and said something about Sir moving to the evening session next year. I was shocked..could that be true?? He teaches the morning session, but maybe it's because of his disease that he wants to move to the evening session. The next day, I saw him..he saw me..I waved to him and he responded.okay that's fine..then I went to the toilet to accompany my friend,the toilet's upstairs..when we got there the door's locked. We went downstairs and I saw Sir again, he walked to me and said.."Yusrina...next year I will be teaching the evening session" I was quite surprised and I said,"Really???Why??!" he said," I need to have time to manage myself because of my disease" I said," Ummm...but I'll miss YOU!!!!!" he said," It's okay, you will have better English teachers soon"..hmmm...okay then, I have to accept that. Plus it's fine if it's for his own good. Okay, still I could see him all the time..okay..maybe that's it..tootles

2 comments:

Ariieya said...

no fair! how come u get to stumble upon farhah? i miss her too!!!

Tunku Yusrina said...

jajaja!! Friends are everywhere!!

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer