Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 29 July 2011

Big Surprise for Uncle Zamri!!

  Ohaiyogozaimas, it's a beautiful day isn't it? This morning, I've been working on a few icons for Uncle Zamri..it seems like he liked that Super'sales'man icon I've made! Well to satisfy his thoughts about that icon, I've made a few more!! Check it out!!
Tadaa!! Supersalesman! It's inked, and a lot more handsome! Notice the differences?
Zwoooshhh!! off to work! Saving all the salesman in need!!


Going HERO!!! OMG, he's so..handsome..LOL!!



Well, now this is a tribute to Uncle Zamri..I LOVE YOU!!! HAHAHAHA..
Your welcome, uncle..I'll draw more

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

move over superman...its my show now - the supersalesman...hehhe...i like the superman tearing his shirt..its coooolll....love ur work nina!!...

zamri aminuddin

Tunku Yusrina said...

yayayayayyayayyay!!!! glad you like it! that tearing off shirt picture was mom's idea,so I thought it would be nice too

Ariieya said...

haha, ur drawings are cute!! keep up the good work BFF ^o^

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer