Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 8 July 2011

Weeeekend!!

Day:   Thursday
Time: Around 9pm
     (The phone rang)
I walked to the phone and picked it up.
Nina:  Hello??
Person:  Hello..Assalamualaikum..
Nina: Waalaikumussalam.. hello, daddy! wow..you sounded like an old man..haha
Person:  (Laughs) Who is this??
Nina:  It's Nina.
Person: Owh hi..Nina!! This is Uncle Zamri..you had dinner already?(Laughs)
Nina: OOOOWHHHSSS!! (Blushed, Freaked out) Yep..already had dinner..
Uncle Zamri: Did you have any homeworks??
Nina: Owh..I left my homework at hostel..hihi still I don't have much homework, I was drawing the comic pages the whole week.
Uncle Zamri: (Laughs) Never forget to do your homeworks okay..so how's your comic? and my icon that I told you to draw..how was it??
Nina: The comic's done..I've done a few changes with episode 1, I changed the story and I added 6 new pages to episode 1. Your icon was also finished, I drew a couple of them,and they looked a bit like you, handsome..hehe.
Uncle Zamri: (Laughs) Okay, that's great..I'm now at Sintok, I'll be staying there for a few days and maybe tomorrow I might come and see your works.
Nina: Yay! Okay..see you tomorrow then.
Uncle Zamri: Okay don't forget to do your homeworks..(Laughs)
Nina: Yeah..I won't forget about them.
   Okay,that's my phone conversation with Uncle  Zamri last night, embarrassing right? I thought he was my dad. LOL..Uncle Zamri laughed a lot , me too..hohohoho
   So today, me and my sisters woke up early.really early, coz mom had some business to settle in Alor Star. We stopped at  Mc.Donald's to have breakfast and all of a sudden...my sister screamed," Kak Nina!! Look! Look!!" I looked to my right and saw Uncle Zamri waving outside!!! LOL..I burst out laughing!! Then he went inside..and we talked with him about the comic and stuff..


    Awesome...we had a really awesome time..after an hour or more,he left the building with a smile!! So do we..we went to Pacific Hypermarket to play the roller skates..when we get there, the place wasn't open yet,so mom took us to Popular Bookstore!! We read a lot of books, Especially me! I read PTS's books..their comic book artists were awesome..their story ,their artworks, wow! I'll one day be like them too..so I bought 2 Komik-Ms (comic books).At about 1pm,we went to check out the roller skate place, and it was open!! Sweet..me and my sisters skated for about an hour and a half..while mom uses the computer at the cybercafe nearby. After that we bought some ice cream at McD. It's a new flavour, LIME! really delicious..my sister even want more after she tried once, before that she said she hates lime..but after mom showed the way she eats and how creamy the ice cream melts in her mouth, my sister turned mouth-watering.Okay, that's about it then..bubbye..

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer