Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 28 July 2011

Work again!!

Hey people, it's me again! Yesterday was awesome..we had a singing competition at school about Patriotism. Malaysia's independence was on 31st August, so we started a bit early because the month of Ramadhan will come about another two days..we have to fast during Ramadhan, so we might not have enough energy to do a lot of activities at school. Okay, and I'm one of the participants in that contest!! I partnered with a friend on stage and we won 2nd place, that's great news! And the greater news is...I WON 1st PLACE IN THE POSTER COMPETITION!! Yay...the poster's about Science and Life, so I drew a scientist observing with a microscope,a cute giant kitty, and DNA's for the background, I never thought I would get 1st place, I thought my friend, Sue might win 1st place coz her colouring techniques were marvellous..I can't even colour as good as her, she's a real crayon pro.I only used my old pencil colours..but it had brought me luck!
Okay this morning, I was a bit busy thinking a drawing something that was requested by my foster dad, Uncle Zamri..he wants to publish his 5th book so he wants me to draw the illustrations for him. I have to draw about 20 pics of his characters posing around doing free movements..here's some of it..
                                   Still got 5 more to finish..here's one sketch of his character,
         LOL.. Super Salesman looks cute! Okay..I have to finish the rest..see you again..TT!!

5 comments:

Ariieya said...

lol, boxers??

Tunku Yusrina said...

briefs are so last season!! why don't try boxers?? haha..but the truth is why i drew it coz Salesman needs to wear tidy,clean and smart clothes such as tuxedoes..don't wear dirty, sloppy or worse..you may scare your customers away..haha

Tunku Yusrina said...

But I don't think I will use this picture..it's just for fun, I guess.

Anonymous said...

hahaha..nice drawings, especially the super'sales'man...cant wait to see more of ur drawings..good job welldone...

zamri aminuddin

Tunku Yusrina said...

aawwww..I LOVE YOU UNCLE!!

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer