Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 28 July 2011

Who Am I???

 Hey there..noticing why on earth why is the post title so weird?  you guys actually knew me already..but I don't think I actually know who on earth am I? All I know about myself is my name is Tunku Yusrina, people called me Nina, and I'm just an average 14 year old who's actually good at drawing and sucks at sports and I was often left alone without a friend, and I desperately need a friend to share my thoughts and feelings, and I was treated badly by some of my friends and they left me doing things by myself without any help.. and that's why some of my home works weren't finished because they don't wanna help me!

 During these days..I'm turning a bit popular at school, so the teachers are starting to know much about me. They knew I could draw very well, and speak English fluently  (but not really). But something's wrong, besides the advantages..there's always a disadvantage. The teachers and students at school thinks I'm a brilliant student, an intelligent student with high IQ, a genius, a braniac..and I DON'T even think that's true.What's messing their heads??What did they think I am?? I'm just a cartoonist, I'm not even smart! I failed in Maths TWICE!! But still, the teachers said I'm a brilliant student, what's so brilliant about me?? I'm just a multi-talented student, I'm not a genius ,or a braniac, or an intelligent student or whatever they're saying about me..I'm just a student with a natural talent, and all my grades were just average, not so high or intelligent. If I'm intelligent, I wouldn't study here in SMK Hosba! I could have been studying in some intelligent school with really brilliant students in it. Why did they think a unique student like me could be a brilliant student?? But..if that is what they all think about me, could that be true?? Am I really a brilliant student?
Here's a tip about being smart..If you wish to be, follow this tip!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer