Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Saturday 18 June 2011

A Day Out with meh Teacher..

 Hey all..sorry for not writing for so long,I can't go home this week but now I'm on an outing with my friends. So I asked mom to pick us up from hostel.And then, we stayed at my house for a few hours and then we went out shopping, buying our needs from the super market behind my house..they seemed really happy to just walk to the super market than just take a bus from the hostel..it's was an awesome outing!
   Speaking of outing, last Tuesday..me and my Sir went out for that public speaking competition.I brought my friend Farah Wahidah along. It's a fun day..I lost in the challenge..but still there's always a first time for everything,I've gained a new experience,some exposes,and knowledge. It's really fun..Sir Farizal was absolutely awesome!! We joked a lot in his car and he took us to lunch at Jitra...and he was absolutely the most awesomest guy ever!! really love his style..his attitude..well almost everything! He's like a dad to me. okay that's enough of him, we really had an enjoyable time together. And tomorrow, I have to be in school really early in the morning to get my certificate on stage, I'll ask Sir if I could give out a short speech up there. well tootles..gotta go and have tea, (Sir forced me to drink tea in his car) LOL!!!

3 comments:

Ariieya said...

nice to hear from you, Nina, :) I'm glad you're havin a really great time. i had a great time too, it seems my friend here really knows how to make a lot of jokes like you do.

Tunku Yusrina said...

hihi..we keep talking bout blasting off a monkey from his car roof..LOLOLOLOL!!! we sure had a really monkeying around day!!!

Ariieya said...

blasting off a monkey? ROFL

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer