Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Monday 6 June 2011

Work Work Work!!

Zzups people?? It's me ..sorry I haven't write for these few days. I changed the blog song again! coz it sounds a bit related to this post I've wrote. Okay, this is the last week that I'll be staying here..this Saturday I'm heading back to hostel.Gotta mizz you al.. :(..  by the way, I'm still hoping to get the chance to talk in this upcoming Public Speaking contest. I didn't know if we could ever make it because my English teacher didn't give me the title before the holidays. Gosh..I hope he could give it to me really fast coz after the holidays,there's 2 days left  before the competition begins! I wanna ask for his phone number..but maybe I don't have to because I don't want the same incident that embarrasses me to happen to me ever again!! I've wrote about it here in the other week. Well if there's two days left before the contest begins...THEN 2 DAYS IT WILL BE!! I'll go for it, I'll take the challenge, I'll do it for the school, I'll do it for my Sir!! I can prove that I could do it!! I believe in myself!!! YEAH!!! that's the spirit..LOL, but seriously, I'LL DO IT! I LOVE EVERYONE!! Love is a strong word people..it shows how much you would sacrifice for something or someone..but I wanna do it for everyone and everything! for example at home:
  I do all the house chores for my mom..and my mom LOVES ME! (but still, she scolds me because I didn't complete some of the things she asked me to do)

Today, I gotta do the laundry,iron all the clothes, then clean up the mess and water the plants. Well I'm busy this week, gotta do my homeworks too  and gotta complete my comic pages .

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer