Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Tuesday 30 August 2011

IT'S RAYA!!!!


Goodbye Ramadhan, HELLO...SYAWAL!! Finally Aidilfitri's here again.Firstly, I wanna wish you all a Happy Raya Aidilfitri, and I'm sorry for doing anything wrong to you all..my friends,relatives,teachers and foster relatives too.(hehe) It feels like we just fasted for a few days, it's so quick..I can't believe time really flies and today is Aidilfitri..Okay, today..we didn't plan much where to go.But, this morning mom prepared her special beef rendang, and we ate them with ketupats.

Her cooking was really delicious,unlike me who didn't even know how to twist the stove on. After that, the whole family gathered at the living room area and we took pictures during Raya.

Then, all of us went inside the car and blasted off to Alor Star. When we reached there, we went to the graveyard to visit our late relatives. Next, to my grandma's house, when we reached there, everyone wasn't there..my mom called them (our relatives) and they told her they were at the Sultan's Palace. We could have joined them if we could get ourselves ready earlier at first, but we're too late..the palace was about to close. After that, we met our relatives at the gas station. We planned a convoy with them, then everyone set off to visit our other relatives at somewhere around Pendang.

I think..I don't know, the area there was covered by trees and stuff, and most houses were kampung houses. We reached there and had lunch too. Me ,my sisters and cousins were enjoying playing Playstation 2 at the place .We played wrestling games, Naruto:Ultimate Ninja 2, and Football. After that, another photography session with the relatives. Then, everyone got themselves ready to go home.

Mom told dad to stop by at her cousin's house, she wants to give something to her other cousin who lived in Sweden which is her cousin's brother. Mom got inside and the rest of us waited in the car, I fell asleep and by the time I got up..dad was taking my picture when I was sleeping. I asked dad, has mom been there for too long?? Dad said, yep..you know how much ladies talk. Suddenly, a car honked behind us..so we have to move our car before the driver got angry and smash our window. Dad drove us to our grandma's house and we stopped there to pray and eat and stuff. Then, mom called and asked us where have we been. Dad told her we have to move the car first..then mom told her to come and pick her up. After that, we all got ready and drove off to that house again and pick mom. Lastly..home at last! Tomorrow there's another great day waiting for us..there's an open house at my grandma's and we're going there..we don't wanna miss all the good food and we don't wanna forget how much Raya money we could ever get from our relatives and friends there.

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer