Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 26 August 2011

Draw what else??

 Yo people, it's Nina again..of course it's me! Hey, I'm definitely empty headed right now,I don't have much to talk about but just write down what I wanna write..
Today, I just finished drawing a picture of PTS's comic artists, Afiq Salam and Nazry Salam.. well, just don't have much in mind of what to draw, and while thinking I was reading their comic ,MISI 10A, and the story was really great and it gives me the inspiration that I should draw the artists of that comic. So here it is!!
     Owh, and then..I need to draw more, I remember that I have work to do..I have to draw for my auntie as she was counting on me to draw illustrations for her book that she's going to publish for her patients and the doctors.
  I was working on my comic pages for episode 4 as episode 3 had been finished last week, and now it only needs to be send to my foster dad to be edited and send to the publishing company. you know..my 2nd Life comic. Episode 4 needs to be inked, and this time the story's about Eliyana and the gang trying to help a poor fat senior losing some weight, because she was extremely heavy for a student. So, Eliyana helped her by taking the senior and her two friends to a health camp, where people could exercise and lose weight for a whole week..but, the trainer there was extremely strict and he was like a mad tiger!! Everyone felt like they were participating for a Biggest Loser camp ,the food there was totally bad..they have to eat veggie sandwich everyday, day and night! One day, the trainer held a forest trail run..each group must challenge to be the first to make it to the finishing line in time before 6pm. So, Eliyana and the gang must take the challenge and do it for their senior to lose weight! On their way, the boys' team changed the arrow of the path to make the girls' team take the wrong path and lose. So, that's how the girls have to figure a way out of the forest as they have lost the path and lost in the forest! So, what's gonna happen next??This story tells about a moral value of true friendship, helping others, and never give up!! They'll succeed in the last anyway..as that's how most story ended.

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer