Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 11 August 2011

My Life is a MESS!!!

    Hellow..somehow I feel great, and terrific! a few days ago at hostel was TERRIBLE!! But it was a big challenge for me, firstly, I have to face the third series test..second, COCKROACHES IN THE BATHROOM!!! It was a scary slash shocking experience, a really thrilling yet spine chilling story that I'm about to write..okay
 One beautiful night of Ramadhan, Nina..a cute ,sweet yet adorable girl was walking to her dorm after the night prep. She had lots of books to read for tomorrow's exam,she looked tired and so exhausted after a night with books. So ,when she reached her dorm..she got dressed for bed and then to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she went inside the bathroom, she was shocked to see about 5 or 6 cockroaches crawling around the sink area and even on the walls, their size were enormous!!! So, I had to do something, I splashed the cockroaches with water..some of them ran away and one of them fell into a container filled with water that hadn't been washed for months..good! The cockroach died and I cheered quietly by myself, all of a sudden..my dorm mate entered the bathroom and shouted, "Kak Nina, there's a cockroach climbing on your back!!!" Then I thought she was just kidding around because she knew I was terrified of cockroaches,then I said," How big is it?" she replied and continue screaming, " BIG!! IT'S BIG!! Now it's crawling to your hair!!" and with a push of bad luck, I screamed loudly..I screamed and scratch and swing my head around like a maniac, and people thought I've caught the hysteria! But, it doesn't make sense, there's no hysteria during Ramadhan..because all the demons and evil spirits have gone for a vacation during that time. okay..I continued swinging and scratching and swinging and scratching..and I quickly ran into my dorm, people were terrified of me and asked what's wrong with me. I answered," Cockroaches climbing on me! It's on my head! " My dorm mate said it's gone..there's nothing there!" Then I shut up my mouth and asked my other dorm mate, the one who said that she saw the cockroach on my head, she said it was true..there was a cockroach crawling on my head..maybe it flew away. I believed her, the whole hostel was cockroach infested and I can see that clearly,but I've never had this kind of experience..I will never forget this experience!
 This other story was about my exam at school, the other day we had Maths..I've taught myself Maths at hostel because most of my friends were busy with their own maths problems. I tried to remember the formats and calculations and then I did some exercises..I was beginning to like maths.  And I somehow knew how to teach my junior maths, wow..I was surprised too. Okay, school started and it began with Science paper, science was okay for me..just fine.. then the moment that I'm waiting for arrived! Get ready for maths, coz the paper's just on my desk, I checked all my things that is needed for the maths paper.Everything was enough and all checked! Then, it all began..the questions were really tough, not like the ones I've imagined..it's like doing an actual PMR paper. There's a section A and a section B in the paper, plus..I have to do all those in just an hour!! Owh god..I'm NOT FAILING AGAIN!! I CAN DO IT!! I started answering, I just round off the answers that I didn't know. When it came to paper two..it's hard..hard..hard..good thing I know about geometrical constructions, I did all the questions about geometrical constructions..then times up..I don't have enough time to do the rest..I left out 5 questions because if there's a paper 2, we need at least an hour and a half or two hours to figure out and do all the answers for the questions. Well. hope this time I didn't fail, I don't wanna see myself being nagged by my teacher or mom for failing for the 3rd time..wish me luck people!!! Hope I didn't fail!!!

4 comments:

Ariieya said...

math is hard....>.< susah sgt, sbb kalkulator x bawak!! aduyai...tapi kertas 2 senang ajer sbb dh pernah bwat latihan dier, 3 soalan ajer. x taw lah ape yg kami dpt, jgn fail lagi sudah..

Tunku Yusrina said...

Nina pon guna calculator..tapi calculator biasa je..bukan yg panjang yg scientific macam orang suka guna sekarang ni..ish..memang payah la soalan yg cikgu tu bagi! yg pakar pakar math dlm kelas pon kata susah sangat..tambah tambah nina yg tak tau apa apa ni..

Ariieya said...

awat gune calculator biasa? mmg kene gune yg saintifik tuh baru senang skit kerje.

Tunku Yusrina said...

mak nina kata..yg scientific tu untuk orang malas je..haha ! Nina guna yg biasa pon ada shortcut macam scientific gak..

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer