Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 18 August 2011

Happy Happy!!

 Hello there people!! It's Nina!! hehe..today's my 14th birthday, so I WANT PRESENTS!!!! hehehehaaa..owh come on, I can't force you guys to buy me or make me one, birthday wish is just enough to give me a big wide smile :D haha, this morning, I just got a gift from my besty ,here it is!!

Happy Birthday Zumaki97 by ~KazukiX5 on deviantART
  hihi it's PYROMON!!! aawwhh..my sweety pie..I LOVE YOU! Thanks Aliyah,for this cute cuddly Pie-in-a-box. Owh and I wouldn't wanna forget all your wishes..thankies everyone!! they really made my day! :D     ahah..and another story, my hostel story..
okay, at school, everything was fine..just got the test papers from school and guess what?? I PASS IN MATHS!! WOOHOOO..a "D" for Maths!! haha..no more E!! great right? okay, I know some of you thought this was a bad result, I knew it was bad ,but it's not a Fail result,I did pass ! And when I passed, I don't need to worry about getting awful results in this test.I knew I'm confident enough to pass..okay, that's the past,now we need to move on to the next story .
 Next, it was about my class T-shirt, I'm the designer..I made the design, here it is..


   after three weeks of working on it with my classmates..here's the results..


 simple, yet awesome right?? I heard that my classmates said the other classes were jealous of our T-shirt because of the design..hehe, lucky for my class that they had me!! okay, I guess that's about all..I'll write again soon people..bye

2 comments:

Ariieya said...

cool t-shirt design, mine was black :D

Tunku Yusrina said...

well actually, my class also planned about black t-shirt, but suddenly they said the colour might worn off..so they want a blue one, you should see the first design i made with the black colour..it's full detailed and with purple and white squares with earphones hanging on the colars..and with an iPhone at the back..it was all so cool..but it's a shame that they rejected it coz it was too detailed!

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer