Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Saturday 27 August 2011

A free day!!

 Hello blog, I'm writing again..hehe, well yesterday was terrible. Before we berbuka Puasa, mom told us to look after the kitchen and wash the dishes and take care of the Kueh Cara on the stove. Some of the kueh cara was made by me..hehe, just learned..I'm bad at cooking, I didn't even know how to turn on the stove, my sister Nini did most of the cooking. I didn't even know how to do kitchen work, my mom got really angry at me and my sisters yesterday because it's almost time to eat..she shouted in the house and I was like..owh gosh, mom's gonna blow!!

     Okay.. today, dad was at home,he got home from KL last night.And we were like yeay!! Today, I stayed at home watching TV and helping my family cleaning the house..the day turned out better when I received a phone call from Uncle Azlan, my uncle from Sweden.He was in a great mood and we laughed and tell funny crazy stories on the line. But that's not all..at about 3pm, a postman came to our house with a big parcel. We were excited and we screamed in front of the postman. We got a parcel from Mr.Super Salesman!! yayayayay!! Uncle Zamri sent us a Raya card and inside it there were Raya money!!! What a bright day today is..even when the sky is dark and rainy. Tonight..Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension starts at 7:45pm!! Owh gosh..I don't wanna miss it, but it looks like we'll miss it coz we have to go and have dinner at EDC,UUM today..owh...EDC was a great place too, but still I'm not upset about missing that Phineas and Ferb movie,we could still watch it tomorrow as the movie repeats again. okay that's about it..

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer