Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 15 September 2011

Boring Boring Boring Week EVER!!

 Hello blog, OMG!!! I'M SO GLAD I'M HOME!! FREE FROM ALL THOSE STUFF AT HOSTEL THAT DROVE ME CRAZY!!! I'm still in a mood for holidays,that's why I wanna go home, but this time I gotta stay there for 2 weeks..as usual ,I went home every two weeks..but last week wasn't the same, the warden changed the rights for the girls' outing..it's no fun at all!  We use to go out during Saturdays, but this time the warden only allow girls to go out on Friday and boys on Saturday. AAWHH..I was suppose to meet my foster dad on Saturday, but what can I do?? Hmmmph..and plus, my spectacle needed repairing.Even if I wanna go out on Friday, mom's busy bringing her cousin somewhere, and the whole family's going without me!! I was sad and miserable the whole week there, I cried lots of times..because of the warden, because of my broken spectacle, and my foster dad and mom!
  And then, my drawing papers were finished..I can't draw without them, so then I asked my mom to bring me papers on Friday because my school's about 7 kilometres away from home..and I asked her to bring the papers and Raya cookies for my teacher,Sir Farizal. He forced me to bring him cookies!! I told him I ate them all, but he said he wants cookies and won't stop begging cookies from me until he gets it..owh god! But it turned out he was only joking, he sounded so serious while demanding me for cookies, and then I asked him..did you really want cookies..then he said, "no..I was just kidding around, I'm scared if your parents report about me to the office and then i'll lose my job". Huh..I can't believe I feel sorry for him and actually gave him cookies. Until now, still hadn't seen his reactions towards me.


LOL..CALCULAPHONE!
    It was quite boring at hostel, got nothing to do! I can't draw..I can't laugh because I was too sad..and now, my calculator turned into a handphone!! During prep hours,my friends were also boring as they had nothing to do and keep on playing with my calculator and making fake delivery orders..it was funny, she asked for KFC, but she used Pizza's number..then she asked for the KFC to be prepared at least an hour,but it reached her only a second. haha! and it's not KFC! it's just a bag of fried banana chips! OMG..I burst out laughing ..and the table was shaking! Then, I drew something on the table,haha..bad girl! I drew a picture of an anime guy walking with a serious face..then my idea grew with some mixed emotions and I drew a heartbroken monkey crying and waving it's arms. Then, I drew a speech bubble at the anime guy and wrote,"I HATE YOU!" and at the bottom..I wrote,"A MONKEY'S LOVE". LOLOLOL!!!! my friends were all laughing and screaming like monkeys during that prep hour. haha..I found a little excitement!
  At school, I got happier..my counselor chose me as one of the participants for a drawing competiton at SMS Kubang Pasu, maybe it's because I drew her that giant skeleton in her office and she knew I could draw..oo goody, credits for me!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer