Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Wednesday 7 December 2011

A nice day for a nice new post

Yo whazzups peeps..I mean, Hi there guys. It's been weeks since I haven't post anything, so today I'm gonna write about stuff that makes me happy about my talent and work. First of all, I'm now in a great mood..a really nice and good mood! You know, after watching this really cool video on Youtube about the life of 2 artists animating a show, I'm starting to feel myself energetic and high spirited..So, I drew this!!
To me it's really cool, I'm satisfied with my work, after 3 days of thinking and resisting myself from being distracted with the computer. I'm happy with this..it's Phineas and Ferb. I had to tell you that I'm really a fan of this show, its really awesome and it's not lame, everything was appropriate and suitable for all ages, plus..it's a brilliant show, it's a really big hit.
I love Phineas and Ferb, Disney Studios really did a great job on this show, it took a lot of work and they never give up, because it's their job and they love it. I knew that I had talent, so I need to keep moving forward and use this talent for my future. People said I had quite a bright future, so I have to keep believing and have confidence in myself.
I'm inspired by these two artists, Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh. Or just Dan and Swampy for short. They inspired me and I really admire them. We never meet or communicate, but I wish someday I will meet them. The picture up there was drawn by me and it's also dedicated to them. I love them so much..I'm a really big fan!! Here's the video of their life working together to create this super awesome animation, Phineas and Ferb..it's really entertaining. Disney forever!!!!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer