Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Tuesday 20 December 2011

5th story from my head..your ideas for the sixth!

 hellow people, why are you here and reading this?? LOL..everyone must read my blog entry, and you're reading it now!! Yay..you know how much happy you just made me? I luv it when you guys read and comment on my blog entries.
  This time I'll tell you about about my new comic. You know, My 2nd Life..the 5th episode.

It's been a while since I haven't draw comics, coz I ran out of ideas..and yesterday, an idea popped out of my mind and I can now work on my comic! You guys better send me more ideas, because every time when I check my emails, I didn't receive any ideas from anyone!! I need to work on everything on my own, owh come on people!! Show some love will ya?? Let's work together, you guys will also get something for giving me ideas. Well okay, you can send me ideas by clicking on the "My 2nd Life comic" button up there. Read EVERYTHING before you send me your ideas! My contact information were right in there.
   Hey, the 5th episode was about Eliyana's friend, Kenny Wei. He's always bullied by two boys named Rus and Mok. This time, Ken must face his fears of the bullies and fight them with his own bare hands because both of them wanted to copy his answers during the end-of-year exam. So how's it gonna end?? No need to know coz all of you didn't send me ideas at all!! I would have done at least 10 episodes by now if you guys give me ideas!! 1 episode only took about 2 weeks to finish! It's quick and will also be easier if there were lots of ideas from people..so what's it gonna be?? Wanna see me drawing a sixth episode or wait for a few months until an idea popped into my mind and you guys can't see anything that I'm working on? It's your choice now people!!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer