Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Tuesday 27 December 2011

It's so quick!!

Hellow guys, as the title says..it's so quick!! Oh god, how on earth did the date changed to December 28?? It's like I just came back from hostel yesterday and now I have to prepare for a new year?? And that freaks me out, because all the form 3 students will have to face the biggest examination of their life! And that's PMR!!!!
huhah..huhah...huhah,* breathing heavilly*
Okay, some people said PMR's just a second step..I already passed my first step, and that's UPSR. UPSR was simple!! But as long as we worked hard we will achive our goal. Something tells me I really need to get going and hanging out with books next year, and that means...no computer!!! WAAARRGGGGHHHH...But the good thing is, you'll get really good grades in examinations and you won't be hearing mother nagging about our grades! Yay!!
After my PMR, perhaps I'll be taking an even bigger step!SPM!!! It's like my life depends on it..and it 's scary because if we didn't pass this exam, we can't live..I mean, we can live but we don't know what path should we take since we failed in that exam. But as long as people study hard and achive their goals, things will be easy and you can live and find a job in the future! But I'm already an illustrator, but didn't get paid..mom wants me to work because of what my heart desires. So, that's okay with me..I'm not ready to keep all the money for myself yet, if I did get paid.. mom takes the money and keep them inside my bank account. What I really want is to be famous! Once I'm a top comic artist, or an illustrator, who doesn't pay me to do work?? Hahahaha...
This is what we call ,life. We live in God's Earth, we eat God's food, so life is full of challenges that God wants to test us to see if we're patient enough. Living is like a test, so everything around you that happened was all a big test! You might feel down sometimes when you're feelings are hurt, or if you have problems..so to solve them, you have to find the best solution and then, that frown of yours will turn upside down and you're okay!!
Well, I feel like I just gave a speech ...but now I think I'm ready to take the ride of my life..fighting for PMR!!!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer