Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 12 January 2012

Hostel 2012

Hey there people..it's been soooo long since I last posted something here. So now, I'm finally relaxing at home after two weeks of staying at hostel and starting my new life as a form 3 student. Okay, PMR is driving closer, and I gotta get prepared. School was fun, I mean really fun..I used to hate History, but since the first day of History class..I'm in love with history!! Yay..thanks to my super duper awesome teacher, Cikgu Shamsul..I'm now really confident in getting an 'A' for History. God..the way he teach us in class was amazing, funny, and entertaining! I'm so in love with him now..I mean, History..hehe. On the first day of school, everyone knew me already! The teachers knew my name, but I don't really know them because they taught the morning session and this is the year when I need to study in the morning session, I was quite surprised that I have fans too after my comics for the school magazine was published! AWESOME!!

   Owh..and one more thing..my sister Nini's staying with me in hostel!! Yay..she really had fun at hostel and starting a new life at secondary school. It's a good thing people knew she's my sister..so she's getting lots of friends on the first day and gettin' as popular as me too.hahahah..

 Yep..hostel was great, but on the first week before Nini got there, something terrible happened..the power went out! The girls' hostel is always causing problems. So we don't have electricity from morning till night and also the next day. So our companion for the night were the flashlights. The next day, we don't have water supplies, well..if the power went out..so will the water. Huh..I guessed we had to be independent for a couple of days .
  The power went back on in the afternoon and just in time to welcome our new hostel mates, Nini's one of them too. So I helped her unpack her things in my locker..the reason she had to share lockers with me is because there's not enough lockers for the new kids. Nini's quite lucky to have me to lookout for her things instead of sharing lockers with someone else. She also needed to share my bed because her dorm is under maintenance and isn't ready for people to move inside yet. Yep..the dorm Nini's going to stay was really terrible, dirty floor, dangerous killer fan with no cover, killer fan that's going to fall on people's head, and cracking tiles with water coming out of them. I did help with the cleaning, and leave the rest to the maintenance workers.
    Okay, we enjoyed ourselves there...it's fun at school, new experiences..and glad Sir Farizal moved to some other school far..far..away..!!! Yay..no more troubles for me. Cikgu Normah had retired, so there's a new counselor taking her place. She's really nice, I hope she'll be managing things as good as Cikgu Normah. Okay, I guess that's all I had in mind ..See you soon

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer