Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 20 January 2012

Komik!!! Komik!!!

Hi there..mind if I write a Malay post this time?? Well I'm a Malaysian, well speaking and writing in Malay is what I do everyday. I hope you don't mind coz I've written lots of English posts lately since this blog was created. So this is the first time ever I'll be presenting a post in Malay, it's about my new comics. They were published in my school's magazine, hope you Malays out there were excited for this...
 Di Sebalik 2nd Life,
Komik #1: Mentertawakan Orang
Baca dari kiri ke kanan..(left to right)
 Hey..don't get upset if you don't get it...I could translate them for you if you can't understand
.here's the translations:
Eliyana: Hi, I'm Eliyana..and this is our story in SMKSB (Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultanah Baitiah).
This story is about "the consequences of laughing at people".
Ken: (walk..walk..) (slipped!) WAAAH!! Ouch!!
Mok and Rus: Hahahha..the sissy fell down!!
Mok: Waaahhh!! I just touched ?*@# !
Rus: Ooii!! wipe that somewhere else!!

Next one,
Komik #2: Kebenaran

Understand this one?? Huh..fine..translation:
Hanis: Hi, I'm Hanis Mahsuri! Just call me Hanis for short,okay? This story is about "The Truth".
Eliyana: Hey Hanis! You're copying MJ's style!!
Hanis: Didn't you know MJ is my dad? Everyone knew that already!!
          (showed the Identification Card)
           Here..take a look at his IC.
What's written on the IC was:
 Mat Jakob B Mat Jebon,
00000, Monkey Land, Amazon Forest,
Amazon River.

Get the story?? lots of my friends were laughing at it..if you don't laugh at it you're a complete monkey! LOL..sorry to be mean, but at least you really get it right?

The last and yet final story..glad it's in English and I don't have to translate it! Still..the words stinks!!
Komik #3: Important Message!
 I told you..the words stinks..especially the monkey's love part. There's no such thing as "Monkey's Love" the real word was Puppy Love. I changed the word because I thought some Malays or Indians or other races at my school don't really understand the real word, there's not many English Pro here at my school you know! But with the word ,"Monkey's Love" lots of students knew what's the message I'm trying to tell them through this comic. We call Puppy Love , "Cinta Monyet" Cinta means "love" and monyet means," monkey", so it's understandable for those people who don't really know much about English.Some of my English teachers also said my idea was actually pretty good and lots of students knew what my comic was about, so I'm quite happy with myself. Okay, I'm sure that's all I want to say and show you people..
   Owh, about my comic proposal to be published with PTS Publications..well..they're still in the process and I didn't receive any respond from them yet. It's actually okay..I did feel happy to publish some of my comics in the school magazine. It's not the same as the ones I sent to PTS, it's wayyy different and the ones I sent them was about 20 pages per story. So don't get confused with my comics..the ones for my school magazine was," Di Sebalik My 2nd Life" the real yet original one was" My 2nd Life".
Okay, that's all I had in mind..I hope you all enjoyed my artworks.

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer