Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 24 November 2011

A time for my hobby

 Hello there guys, today I'm quite bored..if I'm bored, I might draw something..hey, wanna see how I draw? Great..maybe you guys could also use this post as a tutorial about drawing cartoons, I also want to share some of my talent with you.
 Okay, first of all I need all the equipments to draw. I get a piece of paper, any size or any thickness, then I choose a pencil that suits me. I only used normal 2B pencil because my parents can't afford to buy all those fancy artist pencils with various sizes.Actually, I don't really sketch pictures, maybe some..but I do a lot of inking with drawing pens. The picture I'm doing needs to be coloured, so I think it will look nice when I ink it..inking means following back the outlines of the draft we've made with pens. By using this technique, it will add more contrast and more character to our drawing. Some inking technique might be super advanced and you might find it hard to continue the process, so..here are the types of pens that I used for inking.
Lots of them right?? Well, I actually need a place to keep them, I used to keep all these inside my pencil box, but the more I buy these pens..the less the room of my pencil box, why not building a rack for them? I made this one myself and it took about 4 hours. Okay, I classified them into 3, the first group from the left I called " Liners", 2nd," Filters" 3rd," Effects". Liners were used to make thin and medium outlines of our sketch and they may come in various sizes such as, 0.1,0.2,0.3,......until 2.0. Filters were used for colouring, the large markers supplied lots of ink and I can get any kind I want, as long as it's a large marker. I used them for my comics, you know comics needed background colour even if they didn't have any background image. Last group, Effects, various kinds of pens with different sizes can be classified into this group. But, they don't need a lot of ink, I only need the leftover ink to make the lighting effects or shadows because the colour wasn't dark and some of them were really light, like an almost finished ink. Effects were really important to me, they give my drawings more style and effects.
 So, this is a picture of my draft..sketched with pencil.
This is a sketch of my drawing, so what I want to do to it is to get it simply inked. Just need to follow the outlines with a 0.7 Liner. After I followed the outlines, I coloured it with watercolour pencils. So this is the type of colour I used.
 I keep on colouring my picture, and I did the tones. After I did the tones and colouring, I add up some water to my drawing, and it looks like it's been watercoloured. It turned out really great.
 It's Doof and Perry the Platypus Plush!! AAWWHH....how sweet! I love Doof so much and I couldn't get him out of my head! Well that's all I want to share..bye!

3 comments:

boboi said...

ur drawing is so awshum~! i'm super jealous. self reminder: must kidnap the pros *stares at u* >:3

Tunku Yusrina said...

awwh..i'm not a pro. If you stare at me you'll get strains in your eyeballs, haha

~(-w-)~ said...

still going to kidnap u~ nyahahah~

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer