Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Monday 21 November 2011

It's A-Doofable fun!!

 Hey there peeps! So, you have noticed a few changes to my blog right? I mean a LOT of changes. haha, I'm so addicted to Dr.Doofenshmirtz and I can't think of anything else. I haven't done much things during the holidays, but my holidays will turn better when my foster dad told me he'll be visiting me at Changlun very soon..on early December, yay!! I'm expecting for that day to come.
  Okay, I just finished dinner..you wanna know what? While having dinner, I watched this pathetic yet epic movie called "Vampires Suck", and it was funny, yet really pathetic! It's seems like the director of that movie copied Twilight New Moon, but the characters were hackin' funny! Owh talking bout movies, two days ago..mom took me and my sisters to the movies at Alor Star Mall. It's actually a treat for my sister because she scored 3A's for her UPSR. We watched the Adventures of Tin Tin.
 It was indeed the best movie we've ever watched. It's full of really funny moments, thrilling yet suspense moments, and also action!! It's a great movie, you should watch it . I don't mind watching it for a second time because it was a really awesome movie, plus..we watched it in 3D, double the fun!!



Pretty cool right?? 3D glasses..hehe, hey guys, can you tell me what should I draw? I'm always distracted by the computer with Facebook and all..and it's actually wasting most of my time, I don't have time to draw anything..and my Deviantart account looked like it was abandoned for months already! Gimmie what you had in mine and I'll give you a hundred bucks..LOL, In your dreams!! Okay, just tell me what should I draw, and I'll do it to keep myself from being distracted by the computer.

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer