Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Saturday 5 November 2011

Penang Trip

Hellow there guys, yesterday me and my family just came back from Penang..we had a great time there, so did you wanna see some photos I've taken?? yep, I bet you're up and jumping like crazy to see them.LOL. We went there by ferry.


WE FOUND THIS CAT AT HOME..I THINK IT'S MY NEIGHBOUR'S..CUTE HUH?
WE STOPPED BY AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE TO VISIT OUR NEWBORN COUSIN

IT'S THE PHOTOGRAPHER..

THERE'S PENANG!!
WE MET HER ON THE FERRY, SHE'S ENGLAND'S ROYAL AIR FORCE, FORGOT TO ASK HER NAME BECAUSE I HAD SO MUCH FUN TALKING TO HER
WEEE!!! WE'RE IN A FANCY HOTEL ROOM!! IT'S PARADISE SANDY BEACH RESORT!
Then, what are we waiting for?? Let's hit the pool!!
We had a lot of fun staying there, they had really good food ,I can't stop from forgetting those delicious breakfast they had. Sorry if there's no pictures of other fun stuff, my camera ran out of batteries,LOL. Then, we had fun shopping at Queensbay Mall.. mom bought a few books for me at Borders book store, it was a hackin' awesome bookstore, it's really really big and I might even die seeing all those super great stories they had!! You have got to go to Penang, it was a peaceful place, but on the same time..watchout for the drivers there, they're selfish !! But once you get used to those crazy drivers you'll be fine..hehe, that's all for today

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer