Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Wednesday 23 January 2013

School!

Assalamualaikum and hye everyone...it's Nina here.. seems like this week is a really busy week..and form 4 is busy!! I mean totally busy! Mountains of homework on the table and a lot plans to be made about when to  finish them and balancing my time for Taekwon Do practice. Danggg..it's difficult when you have at least 4 or 5 subjects of homework to be done and on that night you have Taekwon Do practice. Dannggg, dang...dangggg it! Well..it's life and I can't do anything about it..haha

Okay, I don't have much time to draw since school started..I guess I just have to spend time with my books..plus, Form 4 isn't honeymoon year..:D

Guess what!! I'm gonna be a Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya in my school!!

........
.......
.......
(krik..krik..krik...)
....
....
..
.
well..it's like a school prefect, only that we're not strict but we give advices to our friends..I think I wanna go ahead and try out since I can give advices to people. This year is gonna be fun I tell ya! Mesti best punyaa..uniform kitaorang mesti cute, ada vest purple kot...eeeeppp!!!! (squueeeell) My favourite colour.

And for the Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya, kita ada training! Yay..jadi pembantu kakak2 Facie yang mai SMK Hosba untuk jalankan program pemantauan solat untuk evening students. Best...Balik lewat...and it's a bad thing I didn't have breakfast, I could have fainted at school..
All the heat is killing me..plus, DAH DEMAM PANAS....huhhh....
 Well..that's not all the good news I'm sharing..
There's plenty,
My friends are moving now..
Ain, Adik, Tun...and there will be more..I'm gonna miss em so much..well, they're heading for their future..they're gonna make new friends in their new schools, studying in a different new environment, and I wished them good luck on their studies..friends forever!! Love you all...we'll meet again soon..waktu Anugerah Cemerlang nanti!
Kay..I bet that's all for now..I'll write again soon. Peace yo!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer