Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 4 January 2013

New Year entry...

 Hey guys..I know it's a little late for me to say Happy New Year. I was at school on the 1st of January.
Yeah..the 1st night at hostel was epic..well not actually, but I think it's a fun New Year night.I kept on asking the same question to my dorm mates about how did they spend their time during year 2012 in a news reporter kind of voice. They got so annoyed, so they went on to bed with a simple greet of Happy New Year. :D

And school..it was fun, the teachers wanted me to study in 4 Science. I refused, this time my mom wants me to be an architect..gawdd architect, I always dreamed of being one when I was in primary school. That's when I didn't know they had to use maths skills to draw :(  But somehow, I'm a little confident about getting back to the old me..and starting to accept architecture as a carrier. Well..I scored an A for maths in my PMR right? So it's not impossible to be an architect..but if I can't be an architect, I'm still a cartoonist..and I can be an animator one day..or an English and Arts teacher.

And guess what..I got a drawing tablet from my dad, he got it for me for scoring in my PMR. And I was craazyyy over it! I can now draw DIGITALLY!! You can check my artworks by clicking on this link--->http://zumaki97.deviantart.com/ here are some artworks that I did.

Falling down..


Boboiboy


Ferb in My style

FREEZOMON



and...I got my braces off!!! YEAH! bye-bye braces...hello NEW ME!!

I recommend you guys to wear braces if you have dental problems...it's COOL!!!! Okay..that's about it, bye for now! :D

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer