Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Wednesday 19 December 2012

-Destiny-

I got it..I got it..I got it...

PMR results..yeah that's the one



 Not bad..I'm happy and my ma's extremely happy! :D

Yeah...I did it! I scored 7A's and a B. 
Well, what can I say..I'm grateful! Not bad for a girl who studies in SMK Hosba which is surrounded by woods and wild creatures. :D
Seven, a lucky number..Eight, Ong..A Chinese word for lucky too..So, it doesn't matter how much you get for your exam. God is with us and we are always lucky to have him. Our results showed exactly how much we worked and studied. Gotta love it when the results came out nice. I  gotta admit, I was over confident  when I worked on that Pendidikan Islam paper, I never thought I was unable to get an A for that paper..well, the examiner was probably mind-flipped with my answers..haha.
Congratz to all 2012 PMR candidates..you all showed great effort. 

2 comments:

Aimonaz said...

salam. well done for ur result. :)

i also got 7As and a B during my time and my B is geography. weird, right? haha.

anyways, that's true. with Allah's will, u'll get better result during SPM or upcoming challenges.

Tunku Yusrina said...

yurpp...thanks sis,I can try to work harder as SPM is my real biggest exam. Thanks! :D

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer