Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Sunday 2 December 2012

K-Pop fenomena

   Hey there bloggers..I wanna write about something here. Since year 2010, K-Pop has spreaded across the world. And one of the most popular songs today is "Gangnam Style", by PSY. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of K-Pop. I've heard their songs..I've watched their video clips. What I like about their music videos are the graphics and backgrounds, they really did a pretty good job on them.
  It's sad that people are trying to copy them. They dressed like those singers and styled their hair terribly..That's quite annoying. I found a few video clips on Youtube about M-Pop and I-Pop. Malay-Pop and Indo-Pop. Uhh..what irritates me is that they are copying Korean stars..why can't they just find their own identity?? I know they are trying to be great singers..but they have to put their efforts to their career if they want to be famous and known worldwide. Here are 2 videos: What do you guys think??






I prefer J-POP or American music..or maybe Islamic Music. What the heck..I listen to everything.. :D
Kay bye-bye!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer