Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 8 February 2013

~Class Mural

Assalam everyone and Hi to everyone..:D

So..it's almost Chinese New Year and all the Chinese out there are cleaning their houses and shopping real bad...haha .Yeah..wish they had a good time soon. I'm now on holidays...not for a week, for only 5 days :(
Owh fun.....
 Guess what?? I'm a school news reporter now!!! and I'm officially a PRS!! (Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya)
Soon..I'm gonna have my own PURPLEEWWW..VEST!! Yeeehhhaa..

And as the title says....I'm working on a class mural. It was frustrating at first because my friends won't cooperate...somehow we managed to paint together in class..it was fun..
here are the pictures:

Sketch




I've been thinking of doing cartoon type graffiti art on the wall. Those are cats..they resemble my classmates' behaviour and characteristics.Well..it'll soon be finished. I realized that my painting skills IMPROVED..A LOT! I used to hate painting and water colouring. Thanks to Paint Tool SAI, I required some skills. I never thought of painting by using my digital art skills..I never knew it also works traditionally! I realized the eye details I put on the characters really turned out great..it turned out exactly like the way I coloured on SAI. I'M SO HAPPY! Yeah..DIGITAL ART ROCKS!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer