Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 17 May 2012

The Most Explosive Situation in History

Dear people...I 'm writing again, yay...Dude, you see the title?? it's an explosive situation..I mean completely explosive! Yet..very embarrassing.
 Last Monday, I was in tuition class, History class . It was fun at first when my super awesome teacher taught us about the topics during Form 1 and 2 ,then make ridiculous jokes..seriously funny,my stomach was aching! Yeah...everything went smoothly for the hour until all of a sudden........I gotta pee. LOL!! I looked at the time and it was almost 5 o'clock in the evening. Yep, I can wait..tuition's almost over, just a few more minutes. Somehow I started scratching my pencil, then the table, and then I tapped my table lots of times,and I started glaring everywhere at everyone..and then my teacher asked me what I'm looking at, I was looking at him so that he knows it's already 5 o'clock. I said, nothing, and I smiled..showing my rows of iron teeth. He got off his chair and walked to our tables, and said that we had 4 more chapters to discuss. And with that..I'm sure I will make a huge pee explosion in class..imagine, 4 more chapters. I started shaking and smiling, then shook my friend's arm and asked if she wanted to go to the loo with me, she said she doesn't know ,because the history teacher was quite strict. Yeah, strict, but not to me! I hold it for a few more seconds..gosh I'm dying here!  Then, my teacher looked at me and said, " Tunku what's wrong?? You wanna go pee??" awwwhhhh my gosh!! he understands me! I nod and shook and showed off my iron smile again. I thought to myself, "Finally..I can go!!" Then, he said..be patience we had a few more seconds to finish this last topic. GGGAAAHHHHH!!!! I need a break NOW! I thought again.. after the last topic he said," Well, Tunku looks excited about rushing out, so this is the end of our class. Walk carefully Tunku.." he laughed and laughed and laughed!!!! FINALLY... I was so embarrassed, on the same time so grateful to have a nice teacher like him..yet, he understands me!! hahahahahaahha...he didn't forget that moment because on the other day he told the whole class about the situation. Yet, embarrassed for the second time. Well..good to share this story with you all.

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer