Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 11 May 2012

Adored, Loved, Cared :)

Hellow people..it's been so long since the last time I posted something. Well to tell you what's up with me at hostel and school..well, it's been really fun there! You got to know everything that I've been through throughout the whole month. Firstly, yeah I'm adored and cared and loved by my friends and teachers..it felt so good to be a part of the community of my school. A few weeks ago my super awesome History teacher gave me a ride back to hostel in his car, OMG it's freaking awesome!! That's because I helped him carry his things into his car, plus..I started his car engine, which was cool! hehe, I freakin' love him!! He's quite annoyed when I always snap his pictures..hehe, I guess it's a new hobby then.
My history teacher, Cikgu Shamsul a.k.a my Dad
Owh...and then this other thing happened. School was having an award day or what ever it's called, but it's a huge event at school which my mom also went to see me go up on stage to get my award for Best English Student. Yep, Cikgu Shamsul got two awards for Best History Teacher.


 Okay, the day before..I helped out with the decorations and arranging things and almost everything with the teachers until late in the evening, almost 7pm. Here's the situation before the main hall was decorated..
Here's the stage 

Here's Nini wrapping the box
Here's me..my senior and my other dad, hehe. He's the best art teacher ever!
Okay..we were working hard for the big day with my awesome /handsome art teacher. The party went smooth the other day..and boy we sure had a tiring day.. and by tiring, I mean..completely tiring! haha..I grabbed one of my history teacher's books while waiting for mom to pick me up at five o'clock.

Yep..lots and lots of school activities were held during the month. I'm glad to be a student with super awesome teachers who really cared about me. Plus..I brought lots of lots of prizes from school, coz I participated in lots of activities during the Academics Month. Comics competition, Collage Posters competition, Public Speaking competition..owh yeah Public Speaking!!

  Public Speaking was great..I didn't win the prize, but I won the crowd and fame.It was so cool..I met my old senior there,she was a form 5 student. Owh and then we met a few great contestants there at SMK Tunku Bendahara, I remembered the 2nd contestant, his name is Nuzul something..but he's really really good and super cute. I'm not one of those girls whom are attracted to boys because of their cutenest or whatever..but he's so..good! He won the crowd too and his presentation was epic, the best. But, he didn't win?! Well..what about the great British accent he used? His jokes..his smile?? why didn't he win? well..I don't know. I smiled a lot on stage and won the crowd too..but didn't win? it doesn't matter! Experience is the best thing ever. I love being me.
heheehhehehe...XD LOL..
Yeah...my next thing is the Mid Term Exam....OMG! I can't believe it's drawing closer..but what ever..relax..study consequently..and relax the mind! You don't have to push yourself too hard, it won't help..just relax and try to do the exercises slowly so that it can be easily understood. So..PMR is the biggest exam in my life and also for every one of you whom are sitting for PMR this year. I wish you good luck,and ARE YOU READY??
a poster specially made by me for all the PMR candidates of the year

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer