Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 25 May 2012

Fun, enjoyment, relaxation!!

Assalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters..and a good day to everybody!! Hey, guess what?? I'M ON HOLIDAYS FOR 2 WEEKS!! HAHAAAAYYY! So, got any plans yet if you're also on holidays? Last week at hostel was fun..we had a dinner party which really felt like a party, there's great food, performance, karaoke!! Yeah, and it's also the date that I've finished my mid-term exams.Yay for it!! I'm so happy when my teacher old me I scored an 'A' for Science. And that's the only result I knew, currently waiting for the others too.
And the best part of school is that after PMR, my art teacher ,Cikgu Yusoff will do a mural project with me on a school building!! WOW, I was quite surprised when he said that, I thought he was going to do a school comic project with me, but then a mural?? Wow..he must have really like my artworks. After the holidays the teachers are taking me to the school's drama competition at SM Sains Kubang Pasu. I'm the background designer, so that means I have to paint the background during my holidays. It was really big!! about 6 metres, and I think I need help with it..plus, I'm not that good with paint. I'm sure it will be my record for the biggest drawing ever, but it's hard work too..and I get paid for it! haha

Anyway, two weeks ago I went to a comic workshop with my sister at Pusat Islam UUM.

It was fun though, I met this awesome cartoonist, Abang Nas who taught us all about drawing cartoons..and then everyone can draw! Gotta love that guy. He taught us about drawing characters, the basic stuff like how to draw, then the tools ,positions,emotions, and finally..comics..yeah it was really fun.



Yep, he taught each and everyone to draw cartoons and comics. And, we made friends there too!

Well..it was really fun hanging out with them. I wish I could join another workshop. Finally, yesterday I decided to do some comic strips. It's about a fly that flies around..here it is SUPERLALAT!



If you guys enjoy these strips please comment or tick at the boxes. It's been such a long time I haven't received any comments from people.

2 comments:

Ariieya said...

haha Klau kami pon join bengkel tu, I would've sit next to you C':

Tunku Yusrina said...

Yeah al...you know what, I was looking and begging at everyone in the workshop to see if they wanted to sit next to me..it was funny!

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer