Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Monday 26 November 2012

Do nothing much vacation

Hey hey hey people...look who's back?! It's been a while I haven't wrote anything here.
 So, during the holidays my mom took me and my sisters to Penang. My dad's still working in KL and he doesn't come along.
       All of us girls were so happy...we shopped and shopped for 3 days in a row! And we ate ice cream everyday . We went swimming at a hotel and played at the beach, making a sand zombie and got washed up in the waves.. The best part of the holiday is when mom gave me and Nini the experience of a lifetime by letting us fly on a parachute!!Wow...it was cool! I screamed hard at first..but then I started to imagine that a giant man-eating shark was going to leap from the ocean and eat me when I got higher in the sky. Gosh it was scaryyyy..but after a while I got used to it and I was flying free like a bird.
 I really had fun up there. I really love my mom.. After Penang we went to Sungai Petani to meet our cousins and aunts. And we stayed there for a day since my aunts really wanted us to. The other day we still had ice cream. It's enjoyable actually! Gotta love the good ol' times.

After our vacation, we didn't do much. Just watching tv and do house chores most of the time. Mom is always at work.Me and my sisters are always at home taking care of things.
You know, during the do-nothing-day..me and my sisters watched Megamind. Yeah it was an awesome show..really awesome!! Gotta love it! It was hacking epic and funny..we didn't get to watch it in the cinemas last year, but it's a good thing Astro subscribed to that show. Awh..for those who didn't watch it yet do watch it! Catch Megamind on your TV.

And another thing..
I was working on something, still it's something quite awesome which I hadn't shown to people. I'm currently working on a new comic. It's called Artist Jalanan. It's a malay comic. Still working on it..it's not done yet. I haven't inked it, but the sketches and storyboards are done.
It's about a boy named Izwan Shafik who grew up without his parents to be a professional artist. When he was a little boy, he and his family were involved in a car crash and  Izwan was separated from his family. He was then kidnapped by two guys who robbed houses for a living. Izwan was forced by them to beg for money on the streets. He was treated terribly since then. Years later, he discovered he had an unusual talent which is drawing, he met several people who helped him to earn the true meaning of living. When he was 18 years old, he joined a drawing competition which promises a ticket for a bright future. Finally he earned the opportunity of a lifetime and succeed in his career.

So here are a few sketches of the main characters that I've drawn.

Izwan Shafik Zulhilmy


Nur Fasha Zainuddin


Zainuddin Amri


These are the three main characters. And there's more where that came from..you are the FIRST to see original drafts of my comic. Here are some scenes that I have taken from different chapters. You can say it's a mixture of sad, suspense, love and comedy.


   








The End?

Well...I feel like I'm currently watching a real life movie trailer here. It's one of those feelings I get all the time when I'm a bit satisfied with my arts.

Yeah..and here's more!! 

Which cover do you prefer? It's still in sketch form.


 Yeah..okay, see ya in the next post.

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer