Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 16 February 2012

A great start for a great new year..

YO!!! hey guys..I'm back and things are happening again! This week seems like one of my favourites coz things are starting to get better, just a few days ago Sir Shahrir chose me as one of the participants in Public Speaking..again!! I'm representing the school again..and it's gonna be better than ever coz I'm also in Choral Speaking! And choir practice's starting pretty soon after the first term of exam, and this time were smoking with a cool new song," Forget You", by Selo Green .Then, the school's Anti- Drug month will start and I'll be participating in the poster drawing contest again, and if I win this time, I'll be competing with other schools like last year!! Owh yeah..the best part of all is that maybe in the Academics Month at my school, Uncle Zamri, my Foster dad will be coming to my school to give us all his super cool lecture! = . = ' maybe...I already discussed about this with my teacher and she's really interested in calling him to the school. Wuzzah baby..this will be a great year I'll tell ya!
  Owh..about my sister Nini, she fell sick at hostel 2 days ago and needed to be quarantine at home until she gets better.It's a good thing she's enjoying life at home and I'm stuck at hostel for another day, yeah..I'm at home now, she went back a day earlier and it's good for her. The heat at my place is extremely boiling people's brains, really..not just Nini fell sick, lots of students at school were also catching the fever, it's a good thing I'm one of those who are fever-proof.
So, okay...chow, I'm goin' out..peace!

2 comments:

Ariieya said...

Forget you ~~~ I love that song ! ^o^

Tunku Yusrina said...

Yup..gotta love it!! Plus..me and the choir group will be performing it on stage! We're gonna sing and dance baby!!

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer