Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Saturday 4 February 2012

Goin' Crazy

Hello people..it's Nina, this time I wanna talk about what's making me crazy.
First of all, I'm sad coz I only had 8 hours left to enjoy myself at home before going back to hostel and I'm going crazy bout staying home and spend time with the computer.
Second, I wanna draw more..but on the same time, Study!! Gone crazy with History at school coz I have to stay focus, the teacher's pretty strict and he knew when I'm not paying attention.
Third, I'm crazy about Greyson!! When I said that ,I mean it! GREYSON CHANCE TOTALLY ROCKS!


Notice the song in my blog? Yep..hihi!
 Actually..I'm not really crazy about writing this post, and the title isn't suitable with what I'm gonna write about.
Here's the real truth..Last week at school, my English teacher told the class about an English program. And she's wants us whom are interested to give her our names..There will be a debating competition, choral speaking, drama, and public speaking...when I heard the word "Public Speaking" I'm quite in a trauma like what happened last year. You know..the Sir Farizal story..it was fun yet uncool and I don't wanna think or remember about him..he's a terrible teacher and yet irresponsible, he's the one causing me stress and wasting my time at school, and I don't like him at all..it's a good and a relieved thing that he moved far far away!! okay that's enough...I'm sure this year will be a lot more interesting and the teachers were a lot more responsible for training and checking on my skills. I'm sure I will participate in the Dramas or Public Speaking with new and hardworking caring teachers.
Well I just made myself a hand drawn t-shirt last night..I used acrylic paint marker to draw then ironed the t-shirt so that the marker will dry in place and will be safe to wash soon. Here it is..
cute eh?? My  OC..I'm sure i'll draw more if I have more plain t-shirts. And that means more markers. Huhu..I'm sure I'll be doing a business with hand drawn t-shirts! Hehehhe...Gotta love it.

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer