Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Holidays aren't forever

Assalam, and hello readers..I'm back!! It's been a while since the last time I wrote something here..probably weeks or months ago, I can't remember. And not to mention that holidays are ALMOST OVER, which means I'm gonna be 17 soon! Ahmyglob..I'm nervous about SPM!
~Back to the topic~
During the holidays we've been doing a lot of stuff..I met my foster dad Uncle Z aka Super Salesman twice! He treated me and my sisters roti canai at the mamak store!! Ahaha..he couldn't get enough of roti canai.

And I went on a trip to Sungai Petani and Yan with the PRS gang weeks ago. We went to Pantai Merdeka to do some charity work and to the orphanage to visit the orphans. It was a long day, we departed from school at morning and reached home at night.

We didn't go on family holidays this time, we stayed at home doing chores and surfing the net. Mom's been busy lately with UUM's convocation. But she did brought me and my sisters to UUM's funfair. We got inside a huge ball and we rolled in there. AHMYGAD!! I almost broke my limbs when I crashed into my sisters inside the ball. It was painful..owh and I tried the paint ball game. I had to use a gun to shoot the cans, and I really messed things up. The experience was important, no words can describe it!

Another thing, me and my friends planned an artist reunion at C-Mart 2 weeks ago. It was fun..we met new people, and Aliyah showed us her colouring skills at C-Mart, not to mention everyone switched their burgers at Hello Burger during lunch time, which is the funny part of the meeting. It was awesome..we shared a piece of our knowledge and we had a great time together.

I've been busy making a speedpaint video..it was tough! I really need windows movie maker, I used VideoPad software instead. Anyhow, VideoPad also helped even though it's not as satisfying as Movie Maker. I've been waiting for hours to save the video..not to mention I also waited hours long for it to upload on Youtube. I managed to upload it today, and I am soooooo relieved! I'm not sure if this is going to be my first speed paint video or my last speed paint video. Gotta hate some parts of  making it..so, here's my video!



No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer