Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Wednesday 7 August 2013

It's Eid AGAIN!

 Assalam guys~ it's Nina again..I haven't posted anything new since that drama competition. It's now 8th of August 2013, 12:26 ante meridian. So.. the holy month of Ramadhan has finally come to an end. Today is Eid'ul Fitri!! Yeahh..freedom, happiness, and joy. And not forgetting about all the Raya goodies! Open houses..Duit Raya!
I just got back from my grandma's house for berbuka puasa. We did a little family gathering and all my cousins played fireworks. I did take a few shots of the fireworks and sparklers, but I'm not a pro photographer..so my shots aren't good enough to be posted here. Hehe :D
By the way, since the beginning of Ramadhan my mom found 4 cute little kittens at the playground. They were just too small..and they didn't have a mother. My mom felt pity and took them home. So, when me and Nini got home from hostel, we were quite surprised to find out about those kittens. It's sad that only 1 kitten managed to survive, we named it Jingga..and it's now living in a healthy condition. Jingga's a true survivor! Even my dad loves cuddling it.

here's our little Jingga in the kitchen

   And not forgetting to wish all of you a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Maaf Zahir dan Batin! Enjoy your holidays and be careful on the road guys!

p/s:  Ketika kita bergembira di hari lebaran, ada sesetengah orang di luar sana yang berdukacita..

~Al-Fatihah kepada arwah tok wan sahabatku, Sanusi yang telah pergi sehari sebelum menyambut Syawal. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama orang-orang beriman.

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer