Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 2 May 2013

In Luck??

.Assalam peeps...Hi guys..sorry for leaving for so long. I'm just busy with school during the whole two weeks. 
Wanna know what happened to me last week? It was INCREDIBL'E!!! Let's make it this time Manglish..haha
On Sunday, 
Nina kena photocopy soalan add maths tahun-tahun lepas, Cikgu Ku suruh. Setiap Ahad lepas perhimpunan kelas add maths lah 1st period! Aiih....meremang taw bulu roma dengaq nama cikgu tu, semua tugasan yg diberi kena siap on time, kalau tidak kena denda duduk kt luar atas lantai sambil buat homework.
  Nina lari pi koperasi nak photostat, dawww...dang it koperasi tutup! Just a few minutes before the assembly starts. Nina pi kt bilik guru hoping for help, when I reached there, thank god!! I saw Cikgu Faizah photocopying some papers..I asked for her help and she's willing to photocopy for me!! YAY!! Sambil dok photocopy, nampak Cikgu Ku baru masuk. Hohoho..ni mula spine-chilling..dia tengok Nina dok susun homework tuh. Tapi nasib baik dia tak tegur. Cikgu Faizah bisik, " Dia nampak dah!". Nina senyummmm.
Dah habis photostat, Nina cakap thank you kt cikgu..tetiba Cikgu Sam dengar suara Nina..dia tegur Nina. Yang lawaknya dia tegur, " Tunku!! hahaha" pastu Cikgu Ku yang perasan, dia toleh, hahha. Nina cepat2 keluar dari bilik guru, pastu siap for assembly.

Dalam perhimpunan..satu miracle terjadi  kt Nina!! Cikgu Shah announce nama students yang dapat cabutan bertuah..and I'm one of the lucky students!!! Yeaahh..dapat top-up duit belanja RM5, hahaha. Feeling like a new person!

Then on the other days, Nina boleh belajar dlm kelas dengan elok. Langsung tak sedih sepanjang minggu tu. Selalunya mesti ada masa yang Nina rasa agak neglected dengan kawan2, but on that week it was really different and I like that feeling, I was happy all week long. 
Petang2 Nina pergi lepak ngan band Sir Shahrir, nk practice Public Speaking on the 16th of April. Sir Shahrir really gave me the spirit to jump higher than before in this competition. The day before the competition, I really practiced hard. In front of Sir, and he only watched me for about 15 minutes..yeah..just 15 minutes! Last minute jugak Nina practice gaya spontan, nasib baik boleh tangkap cepat. So, the next day's gonna be the day where people are gonna see me perform at my best.

Wednesday (Public Speaking Competition)
The day finally arrived!! I walked to the staffroom to see my beloved Teacher Noorita and hoped for her to wish me good luck. She hugged me and told me to inform her about everything through Sir Shahrir. She really wants to see me perform. So I hugged her and walked out. 
I saw Sir Shahrir's car zooming to his lair..LOL. So I ran to him and we all got inside the car, Me, Auni and Sir. Auni's the photographer that Sir hired. And she made an awesome magic trick in the car that really blew our heads off! 
We reached there, and I registered. Sebelum masuk dewan kena tengok nasib dulu..haha. kena cabut kertas tengok dapat turn ke-berapa nak perform for the first round. Fuuuhhh....dapat 7th turn! I hope that's a lucky number. Then, we sat for breakfast.. Nina tak breakfast pon pasal takmau makan nasi pagi2..takot terlena pulak. So, I annoyed my friend and my teacher by talking about spilling their drinks..It's about spilling..spilling, spilling..duhh..even Nina pon rasa annoyed dengan diri sendiri, still I had fun. And I made this awesome trick by making my glasses foggy by blowing the hot drink. Lame..and then it really happened!! Sir Shahrir spilled the hot tea in the huge container on Auni's hand!!! 

GAAAAHH..it's a good thing the container's almost empty.
Okay..another last minute practice. I saw the public speaking champion, Muthu sitting behind me. I don't wanna give up, I kept reading my notes and memorizing every single word even though I already memorized the whole thing. It's starting.. Sir Shahrir texted Teacher Noorita. My caterpillars are turning into butterflies again, one by one the participants are called to present on stage.. and then it's my turn..
Nina naik pentas sambil berdoa..mintak2 dapat markah banyak, confident dan tak tersekat2 or worse. Nina mulakan bicara dengan Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen..haha. then, the whole speech.. Sir Shahrir ambil gambar, Auni rakam video skali! Everyone enjoyed and laughed when I did the 'fart part'.

 Especially Sir..he taught that part. Yeah..Sir Shahrir texted Teacher Noorita , " Nina was great, she nailed them!". Teacher was happy and texted back..and I texted her too. I had fun and all the contestants are called to the quarantine room. So, it's time for round two! 
  In the computer lab, the quarantine room. I made friends, Afrina and Erina. From SMK Paya Kamunting and SMKBBD. We had a long chat, we were the noisiest in there. Talking about Public Speaking, Drama, Monkeys, everything! About ourselves..what we like, what we do..tips about making speeches. Yeah..good times. Then it's my turn to go and prepare for my speech, the very first thing that popped in mind when I saw the topic was, Teacher Noorita and Sir Shahrir. The topic was about schools, How to make Your School More Interesting. I remembered what they said about me not to spoil the Impromtu round!

 Impromtu was the 2nd round, and my life depends on it. So it's better not to spoil it like the last time when I somehow talked about myself giving away Ferraries and saving grandmas..on the topic The Greatest Gift You Can Ever Give. So I gotta think a little more logical for this round.
Alrighty then, it's time for my speech..I got on stage and I talked..I gave my points about making the school more interesting like cleanliness, colours, awesome students, prefects, cleaning ladies, interesting programmes, and the most important thing ever..the food. A SPAGETTI BUFFAY!!  Everyone laughed..I like drawing attentions, really..it's easy for people to know us better. And I didn't spoil this round! 
So..the winner has been selected. I bet it's Muthu again coz he's really awesome, he really deserved it. But surprisingly...he got 2nd instead of 1st. I was surprised..HOW COME?! He deserves 1st!! Gawdd..those buyers. Sir Shahrir pulled a face and said that the Jenan boy shouldn't get 3rd place coz his speech was terrible. LOL..it's Sir's opinion kay. And the girl who got first place used bombastic words for her speech, but not as fluent as Muthu's speech. Muthu was waayyy better.. and Sir Shahrir said I was wayyyyy better than the Jenan boy. Yeah, I know that I'm getting closer to what I'm hoping to get. At least a third place for only once in a lifetime. Well better luck next time. Teacher Noorita also texted us during our way to lunch. Boy, I ate so much coz I was soo hungry! Yeah, then we went shopping and then we're off to school again. I had so much fun. Good timess! I'm never forgetting this moment.

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer