Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 5 July 2012

Freddy's back!!

Hellow, dear bloggers out there..sorry for not updating for so long. I'm here..but I'm gonna have to write fast  coz later I have to go back to school again. I just came back home from hostel yesterday evening, and this morning I'm gonna have to go back to school? But I'm not upset..I have a trip to Langkawi Island for 2 days with my friends and teachers, exciting and it's one of the best school moments I've been waiting for.
So, I brought along my camera..my sketch pad, clothes,jackets, sneakers, whatevah...bla3! And now I'm getting ready to take my shower. I just uploaded some pictures on FB last night, trying to give my camera memory some space . And I think photography is now my 2nd best hobby! Who would hate it?

 A few days ago, me and my senior chit-chatted about horror films during the old times like the ones in the 80's and 90's. Yeah it was cool..I prefer watching those old films than Malay horror films these days. They're just over acting and sometimes doesn't even make sense..to me it's just a some kind of movie created to annoy people! I used to date a guy named Freddy Krueger when I was 7. LOL...I mean not date him..he's now a 70 year old man, during the old days he's one of my favourite villains. Gotta love his moves when he fought Jason from "Freddy vs Jason "(2003), he's the best! Plus..he's just too adorable, his shiny bladed fingers and burnt handsome face..LOL!! That's just grossing you guys out..so here's my Freddy
Freaky...yet too adorable! X3. See ya in my next post!! ^_^

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer