Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Friday 8 June 2012

Goin' back

Assalamualaikum...today is Saturday, right? So..that means I'll be going back to hostel this evening. Well..memang cuti ni Nina enjoy sesangat...macam2 Nina buat..gi vacation pon dah, gi visit kawan dah, gi visit dentist dah, buat homework....ummm..50% siap, hehehe...(harap2 cikgu tak marah dan paham2 juga Nina, I have to draw on a 6 metre cloth for my SCHOOL PLAY)
Kerja sekolah masih banyak...karangan BM lagi tiga, bulat2 soalan Science ngan Sejarah pon tak buat lagi..malam ni jugak la kena buat semua ..tapi I can give them my reason right?? I'm paid to paint my English teachers the school play background and I must complete it before Wednesday ( the play competition). So, I guess all I can do is pray and hope for Allah's help. Okay, see ya next 2 weeks! :)

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer