Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Thursday 10 March 2011


OMG!! Last week was very tiring..me and my parents cleaned up the store room under the stairs and guess what we found? a big giant TERMITE NEST!! COMPLETE WITH QUEENS TOO!! it's hard to kill them..there were so many of 'em.and we gotta spray them with aerosol and  termite poison..and we gotta move everything inside the store room. we even get rid of some stuff,like the old cabinet,boxes,old clothes,plastic bags and lots more. Mom was frustrated coz the termites even destroyed  her  postcard collection album. still, she wants to keep the album.HAHA!! Well have you ever wonder what would i get in my exam papers.Well I FAILED in 1 subject..and that is maths..and I scored 6 A's 2 B's and 1C..in the other subjects.I'm not a smart student, I gotta keep on studying to improve my maths .Plus, I'm the only student in my class who got an A in English. haha..

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer