Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Tuesday 16 November 2010

The Holidays are Here!!!!

vacation Pictures, Images and Photos

Yay!! The holidays are finally here! I got back from my hostel yesterday and carried everything from my school locker. It was like i'm carrying my locker on my back and it was really heavy! and the good news is that next year I GOT to stay at the hostel at Hosba!!! I love my school so much, if i hadn't got any dorm at the hostel , i have to move to another school..but it's such a good thing that my ID form wasn't rejected by the the warden. And still these holidays are gonna rock! cause i would want to relax and think about no books at all!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer