Notice!!

(Some of the images in this blog cannot be viewed due to the privacy control on Facebook.)

Sunday 5 September 2010

Plushie!!!



Dear blog....today my plushie was born...you know what i mean right? i make my own stuffed digimon,Pyromon and boy was it adorable!! you guys might like to try making it because things like these always tests our minds to see how creative are we.well speaking about it...to me, creativity was a part of me as well as all of you! it's not so challenging and it's fun by just thinking about it.I knew that most of my friends were creative and very talented in arts and crafts than me but,they all give me the spirit to work harder and reach out for my dreams..i know that someday,i will success!

No comments:

Wanna Playy......

                        
Cool Purple Outer Glow Pointer